Thursday, October 8, 2009

Homemade Solar Energy - Another Incredible Energy Option


With the relization of our environmental decline combined with the now global recession people are searching for easy ways to save money everyday. But where does this tie into Green Energy? Green Energy can save you thousands every single year while saving our environment from complete depletion, all with minimal costs on your behalf. In my search for reliable cheap off the grid energy I came across some very valubale information. I learnt how it is now possible with about a day or two of your time to create your own energy without spending thousands for it to be 'prfessionally' installed! I had once believed that setting up your own homemade solar energy panels was something that required great technical knowledge and skill, but thankfully this is not the case anymore.

Armed with a great step by step manual I got at DIY-Green-Energy.com the whole process could not have been easier. I did exactly as they described and got all the necessary materials from my local hardware store. Within 2 days I had a fully working solar power system. The overall cost of building my solar power system came to about $150 but I can tell you this is nothing short of incredible. My bills were cut my 70% the first month I used it! The savings of this alone payed off my $150 investment and now I can look forward to a lifetime of rediculously cheap energy! I thoughly urge anybody reading this to go and have a look at this website DIY-Green-Energy.com. This is where I picked up my manual for making my own DIY solar system and I now have plans to use their Wind Power system manual to complete the remaining 30% of energy for my home! I will soon be adding a review of their wind power manual to this site but for now I'm seriously satisfied with my homemade solar energy!

My goal of using green/alternative energy to fully power our home is now inevitable and I hope you all take some inspiration from this and go and do this for yourselves!

This ends my second review of cheap green energy.

To read my first that talks about magnetic energy (another serious alternative energy contender!) then Click here. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment